As we look to the “New Year,” let’s make 2016 a year of new beginnings and new efforts. There are seven things you can do which will not only bless your life for the “New Year” but will also bless Calvary Assembly:
1. Be a “REGULAR!” Get in the habit of attending Church each Lord’s Day. You are missing out when you decide to skip church.
2. Be an “ON TIMER!” You miss something wonderful when you are not in the first part of the service. It is like sitting down for dinner when the meal is half over.
3. Be a “FRONT SEATER!” You will be surprised at how much more you will get out of the service.
4. Be a “CHEERFUL GIVER!” Tithing and giving are a sure way to have the blessing of God upon your home, life and Church.
5. Be a “WILLING HELPER!” The greatest joy in following Jesus is the joy of serving.
6. Be a “WEDNESDAY NIGHTER!” To remain strong during the week, attend service Wednesday evening. To miss mid-week, is to grow weak.
7. Be a “PRAYER WARRIOR!” MUCH PRAYER, MUCH BLESSING. LITTLE PRAYER, LITTLE BLESSING. NO PRAYER, NO BLESSING.
May the Lord bless and keep you in this New Year.